LGNSW invites you to attend the Water Management Conference 2023 in Parkes, NSW from 26-28 June. The conference aims to bring together key industry stakeholders to learn about practical solutions to water and sewerage management to explore the issues and challenges facing local water utilities today and into the future.
Delegates will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about the latest water policy initiatives and government priorities
- Discover ways to address the critical skills shortage and training opportunities
- Learn how to mitigate climate volatility
- Discuss emerging technical issues, and
- Explore innovation and technology in the sector
View the program or register today > https://bit.ly/3Jx0rhd