WSAA members enjoy connecting with water industry thought leaders and decision makers in forums that allow open and frank discussions. The Association inspires a sense of community and provides a platform for increased knowledge sharing and cooperation.
When your organisation joins WSAA your staff, at all levels and in all professions, gain access to a wide range of industry services and products designed to assist your organisation to collaborate, influence, and encourage continuous improvement, and in turn provide quality and value to your customers.
WSAA membership is divided into the following categories:
- Utility Member: A publicly owned water supply utility maintaining and providing a public service
- Private Utility Member: A private water supply company regulated by the government
- International Utility Member: A publicly owned water supply utility maintaining and providing a public service outside of Australia
- Stakeholder Member Stakeholder: bodies or organisations with an interest allied to the urban water industry
- Consultant Member: Private business with an interest allied to the urban water industry
For more information on member benefits and fees please download the membership application pack.
Dr Jaimie Hicks, Business Development Manager
P +61 (0)3 8605 7605 | E firstname.lastname@example.org