Join us online on Wednesday 8th March for our International Women's Day Panel.
Inspired by the ABC Tv Series ‘You Can’t Ask That’, this panel session is a chance to pose a range of challenging questions to some of our brightest colleagues.
Based on this year's International Women's Day theme, #EmbraceEquity, panellists will be asked about their real-life experience with equity in the water industry. Panellists will be prepared for challenging questions on sensitive topics.
Is there anything that we can't ask?
If you would like to contribute a question anonymously, please click this link before the event.
- Dona Tantirimudalige - Managing Director, Westernport Water
- Amanda Lewry - General Manager, Sustainable Infrastructure, SA Water
- Liz Duguid – WSAA Young Utility Leader 22/23, Water Corporation
- Rebecca Benson – Recruitment Coordinator, TasWater
- Compered by Evelyn Rodrigues from WSAA
Wednesday, 8th March 2023 2:00 - 3:00 pm
Online - A link will be sent following your registration.