This appraisal covers a range of GF ELGEF PLUS PE100 PN10 and PN16 electrofusion fittings including couplers, elbows, tees, reducers and end caps, electrofusion saddles and moulded spigot fittings including elbows, reducers, tees, and end caps for water supply, recycled water and pressure sewerage applications.
The GF ELGEF range of electrofusion and spigot fittings are suitable for use with polyethylene (PE) pipes manufactured in accordance with AS/NZS 4130 “Polyethylene (PE) pipes for pressure applications” for the conveyance of potable water, recycled water and sewage in buried and above ground applications.
The fittings are available as SDR 17 (PN10) or SDR 11 (PN16) depending on the product and includes the following:
- Electrofusion couplers in sizes DN 20 to DN 800.
Note: Transition couplers have not been included in the scope of this appraisal as the threaded components are either Grade 303 stainless steel or C38000 brass and are not considered suitable for buried applications.
- 900 and 450 electrofusion elbows, equal and reducing tees, reducers and end caps in sizes DN 20 to DN 250.
- Electrofusion saddles including tapping saddles, monobloc tapping saddles, tapping tees, spigot saddles and tapping saddles with rotatable outlet in sizes DN 63 to DN 315.
- Branch saddles and top-load branch saddles in sizes DN 32 to DN 2000 with outlet sizes DN 20 to DN 500.
- Moulded spigot fittings including 900 and 450 elbows, equal and reducing tees, reducers, flanged adapters and caps in sizes DN 20 to DN 315.