The Water Industry Safety Priority Program pack includes a water industry health and safety leadership commitment, maturity model, self assessment tool, how-to guide and water industry mental health framework.
WSAA is committed to helping achieve a step-change in the industry’s health and safety performance. The industry is committed to taking a focused and strategic approach to achieving impactful and sustained changes. In line with our commitment, we have further defined what this means to us and have provided the industry with further guidance on the practical steps required to create this change.
WSAA has developed the following key deliverables (with extensive consultation with WSAA members, delivery partners and other key stakeholders) to drive the future of health and safety in the water industry across Australia.
- Health and Safety Leadership Commitment Statement
- Water Industry Health and Safety Maturity Model which explores key principles that will positively direct the way organisations approach health and safety in the water industry
- Mental Health Framework which explores critical areas to drive change through a pipeline of actions
- Self-Assessment Tool which aims to identify strengths and opportunities for improvement within the principles outlined in the Maturity Model
- User guide to assist with further understanding of deliverables and implementation within an organization
WSAA believes that application of the content in these documents will help develop physically and mentally healthy workplaces and promote industry learning and collaboration.