WSAA is excited to announce that we are seeking a consultant or consortia to deliver our Technology Innovation Program from 2020 onwards.
The WSAA Innovation Strategy outlines how the urban water industry can create a stronger innovation ecosystem that continues to improve liveability and industry outcomes. A strong pathway for technology identification, evaluation and adoption is a key element to the delivery of an innovative water utility.
WSAA members are looking for a Technology Innovation Program that will assist the industry by raising awareness of technologies and enable best practice decision making now and into the future, with the overarching aim of uplifting customer service and value. To meet this objective we require a program that provides:
- A long term, strategic approach to technology evaluation that is also flexible enough to capture opportunities/emerging offerings.
- Awareness and evaluation of new and emerging technologies that may meet current or future need.
- Opportunities for sharing and engagement across the water industry to learn from each other and avoid duplication of effort.
- Opportunities to validate the suitability of technologies for specific needs.
- Accessibility, ease of use and value for money.
- A bespoke solution that is flexible enough to meet the needs of the different water utilities.
We are seeking an experienced and innovative organisation/consortia that can assist the urban water industry in meeting these objectives. The full description of services is included in the attached RFP.
All submissions are to be received no later than 2 pm (AEST) on Thursday 22nd August 2019.
For any queries please contact:
WSAA Technology Innovation Program RFP Coordinator
Liveability Program Advisor
Suite 8.02 401 Docklands Drive
Docklands Vic 3008
P: (03) 8605 7606
We have now updated the page with clarifications on the RFP as of 5 August 2019.