Water efficiency is fast becoming a necessity for many residents and businesses across Australia as we head into one of the driest winters on record and the fifth consecutive year of water scarcity.
Smart Approved WaterMark certify water efficient products and services in Australia and Europe, and provide advice to communities on saving water around the home, garden and business.
The team at Smart Approved WaterMark:
- Certify products for the Smart Approved WaterMark label to ensure the most water efficient are easy accessible for consumers
- Provide tools to utilities, councils and businesses to share water saving advice with their customers in with subscription to Smart Water Advice
- Offer businesses Smart Water Audits to keep their water bills and use to the minimum.
Smart Water Advice
Restrictions and drought measures are just some of the main strategies for reducing water use but as we all know the best remedy to avoiding these is mindful and wise use of water in homes and businesses.
Smart Water Advice is a resource developed to help water utilities, businesses and councils provide professional water efficiency information to their customers.
As of April 2019 there are over 65 water utilities and councils from across the nation subscribing to this resource.
For a small subscription fee, access can be gained to the Smart Water Advice platform which contains:
- 35 pages of regionalised water saving content for homes, gardens and workplaces. Check them out here.
- Interactive resources eg: plant finder, water calculators and our unique Blue House. Each of these can be embedded and rebranded for subscriber websites.
- The Blue House is an interactive home that invites viewers to join its residents to a number of events around the house where they can view water efficiency tips and advice, where they can play games and view water efficient products and services at a pace that suits them.
- A number of How to Water Efficiency videos and some professionally produced television commercials. Available to rebrand as your own and embed in your site.
In addition to this fabulous online resource, we offer consumer factsheets, posters, children's colouring-in sheets, bill inserts and shower timers. We also produce materials for Hospitality including table cards, Choose Tap glass bottles and shower hangers.
Benefits for water utilities and councils include:
- No need for every organisation to spend time developing water efficiency resources independently.
- Provides resources to organisations that do not have resources or time to produce such resources.
- The collaborative nature of the program means that resources can be produced at low cost to each subscriber.
- Central production ensures consistency of design and messaging.
Chris Philpot, our CEO, tells you all about it in the video here.