This product appraisal applies to ASA Plastics BLUELINE PE100 pressure pipes manufactured to AS/NZS 4130:2009 Polyethylene (PE) pipes for pressure applications for use in water supply
PE pipes included in the scope of this appraisal are detailed below
- Series 1
- Material Classification: PE100 (HDS 8 MPa)
- Pressure Class: PN8, PN10, PN12.5, PN16 and PN 20.
- Sizes: DN20, DN32, DN40, DN50, DN63, DN75, DN90, DN110, DN125, DN140, and DN160.
- Pipe Lengths: DN 75 to DN160: 6m or 12m.
- Coil Lengths: DN 20 and DN 25: 50 or 200m, DN 32: 50,100 or 200m, DN 40 and DN 50: 50 or 150m, DN 63: 50 or 100m, DN 75, DN 90 and DN 110: 100m