Series 1 PE100 plain walled polyethylene pipes for potable water in sizes from DN20 to DN 315 and pressure classifications from PN4 to PN25 have been appraised for compliance with the requirements of AS/NZS 4130 and WSAA Product Specifications WSA PS 207 and WSA PS 215.
This product appraisal applies to ACP PE100 pressure pipes manufactured to AS/NZS 4130:2009 Polyethylene (PE) pipes for pressure applications for use in water supply as described below:
- Series 1
- Material Classification: PE100 (HDS 8MPa)
- Pressure Class: PN4, PN6.3, PN8, PN10, PN12.5, PN16, PN 20 and PN25.
- Sizes: DN20, DN25, DN32, DN40, DN50, DN63, DN75, DN90, DN110, DN125, DN140, DN160, DN180, DN200, DN225, DN250, DN280 and DN315.
- Pipe Lengths: up to 15 metres
- Coils: available for sizes up to DN140. Lengths depend on SDR. See report for details.
ACP PE pipe is available as solid blue or black with blue stripes or jackets